It doesn’t take long before you’ve got one to tell…
“The first call I made, I heard him thunder off…” -Kent, MN
“I’ve never shaken so much in my life…” – Sara, MN
“Buck! Big buck! Matt, get your gun up!” -Matt, MN
Everyone loves to tell their story…
We want to hear yours!
Whether it’s your biggest buck, the one that got away, your first tom, watching a loved one take their first deer, or landing a 10 pound bass, we want to share your most cherished and memorable outdoor experiences!
- Don’t stress out over punctuation or grammar, we’ll help take care of that.
- Include as much detail about the hunt as you can. Where were you? When was it? What were you using?
- Include as much detail about the animal as you can. Points? Inside Spread? Beard and spur lengths? Length and weight of the fish?
- Aim for 500-800 words.
- Include a picture of you with your trophy.
- Need a guide? Check out this story by Matt:
- Each month we’ll choose our favorite to send a free piece of LOH gear